Italian-Style Mushroom Risotto- Simple Steps To Cook
If you love mushrooms and want to know an easy and simple mushroom dish that can be cooked within a few minutes, then you must try the Italian-style mushroom risotto. It is all seasoned dish that you can enjoy anytime and anywhere. More, you can make this dish a part of your menu to celebrate any special thing. And, believe me, your family and friends will fall in love with this dish. However, for making mushroom risotto, you don’t require any special or expensive ingredients and even don’t need to be a chef. It can be made by any person in her or his own home kitchen. So, take a look at the below risotto recipe!
Ingredients For Mushroom Risotto:
- Rice: 500g
- Vegetable or meat soup: 2 cups
- Wild fresh mushroom: 250g
- Finely chopped medium onion: 1
- Parmesan cheese freshly grated: 100g
- Butter unsalted
Directions For Mushroom Risotto:
- First of all, cut the roots from the mushrooms and then clean it if there is any dirt and cut them in the cube shape.
- Take a large saucepan, add some butter in it and then heat it over medium flame and add chopped onion in it. Cook it for few minutes to saute the onion.
- Now, add mushrooms in it and raise the heat flame from medium to medium-high.
- After the mushrooms cooked off, put the rice in the saucepan and let it cook.
- After a few minutes, add the vegetable soup, and then reduce the heat flame and add other ingredients one-by-one.
- When the rice cooked properly, remove the pan from the stove and put it in the serving dish. And then, on its top, add grated cheese for garnishing and to make mushroom risotto richer.
- Serve the fresh mushroom risotto warm immediately.
- Further, you can use water instead of vegetable or meat soup. It is up to you. Add anything according to your choice and willingness to make it more flavorful.
- If you are using vegetable or meat soup, it is preferred to make it at home. Hence, don’t use the store’s broth.
- This is enough for the 4 people serving. Well, you can increase the quantity according to your needs. It takes only 30 minutes to cook.
Rich in Flavor:
The mushroom risotto is the best dish full of taste and flavor. You can feel the flavor of each ingredient in it. No doubt, it is the flavor and richness that makes it popular among the people. Thus, people from every age loves to eat it whether they are children, adults, or elders.
This dish contains all the simple ingredients. These are not only simple but also cheap, as well as, you can easily find them in your kitchen.
To make this delicious risotto recipe, you don’t need to spend hours in the kitchen. It just takes 30 minutes in preparation.
Mushroom risotto is a perfect dish not only for the mushroom lovers but it is also for all the food lovers. Hence, this dish is rich in flavor, quick to make, and has a simple recipe. You don’t need to follow any complicated procedure to make this yummy dish. So, give a try to this enticing meal today!