Garlic Butter Pizza: A Quick Do-It-Yourself Snack
Who doesn’t like pizza, particularly when it’s customized and made according to your taste and preference? Well, with the various combinations possible, garlic butter pizza stands out from the rest. The delicacy of pizza with the spiciness of garlic and the aroma of butter is sure to tempt your taste buds and treat your tummy.
- First, you need to preheat the oven to 475 degrees F.
- Then melt some butter accordingly.
- Then add garlic powder into the butter you melted (You can also use garlic thyme compound butter).
- Transfer your crust to a pizza stone (recommended) or a baking tray.
- Spread some butter evenly on the crust.
- Sprinkle some thyme over the crust.
- Add cheese to your pizza.
- Bake the pizza for 12 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy with your favorite toppings!
You can also order one from Pizza Factory if you are too lazy to cook it yourself.
Calories Worry You?
Here are some ways to make your pizza healthy without compromising the taste.
1) Use whole wheat flour for the pizza crust.
Whole-grain wheat flour is enriched with so many useful fibers that make your tummy full and your body healthy.
2) Go for homemade sauce.
It is better to avoid restaurant sauce that is made with preservatives that can threaten your digestion. Using homemade tomato sauce is one of the healthiest options with your pizza. Your garlic butter pizza tastes best with as little sauce as possible.
3) Use freshly prepared mozzarella cheese for toppings.
Using fresh buffalo cheese is the right decision for topping your pizza crust. This kind of cheese is delicious and adds only 22% of fat to your dish.
4) Go for more vegetables on your pizza.
Parents seem to worry a lot about nutrition balance in their kid’s meals. Well, adding tons of veggies to the pizza is the best choice for mothers out there. Happy kids, happy parents.
5) Enjoy your pizza with a salad side dishes.
Experts suggest balancing your fats with some healthy substitutes. Having a plate of salad alongside your garlic butter pizza is a wise decision.
6) Choose from healthy toppings.
To eat healthily, you need to compromise on those extra meaty toppings and instead opt for zucchini, spinach, basil, and kale, and the like.
Being a complete dish, pizza, is not only preferred by everyone but also makes you healthy if consumed rightly. Italian delicacies are a favorite among kids these days, and so do partying teenagers.
Guess what? Pizza Factory can bring you all these possible choices. Their garlic butter pizza is the best.
- Respects your time for online orders. They never keep their customers waiting.
- You can call and order your favorite pizza. Ordering procedures are very simple with Pizza Factory.
- Stores are always near you. Just turn your phone locator on, and you will be loaded with options to choose from the nearest outlet available.
- Rewards for buying pizzas. On purchasing every six pizzas, you are rewarded $10. Yes, you can earn rewards while you munch on your delicious orders.
- Customized pizza for you. When it comes to taste, Pizza Factory tops the list. You would never want to compromise on the authenticity of the food over healthier options. Pizza Factory is here to help you with that. Here, you can choose from a range of options available with your favorite toppings.