Beef Carpaccio- Try This Authentic Italian Recipe
If you are on diet and thinking about the options of lunch, beef carpaccio is one of the best options. It is an Italian cuisine prepared with healthy and simple ingredients. As well, it is the best appetizer. It is rich in flavor and taste. You can enjoy it as your daily meal. So, the authentic carpaccio recipe is here!
- Beef tenderloin: 1 pound
- Baby arugula, fresh, washed and dried: 5 ounces
- Olive oil, extra virgin: ½ cup
- Salt: A pinch or according to the taste
- Lemon juice freshly squeezed: 2 tablespoons
- Dijon mustard: 1 teaspoon
- Egg yolk: 1
- Tomatoes cut into cubes for garnishing; 10
This dish takes 1 hour 30 minutes to cook. It’s only the time of its preparation. Hence, you don’t need to cook anything while making this delicious dish. Follow these steps to make it perfectly:
- Take the beef tenderloin and wrap it in a plastic sheet. Then, put it in the freezer to chill for at least 1 hour. To cut it into thin slices becomes easy if it is chilled or refrigerated.
- Now, take a sharp knife and cut the beef into thin slices.
- Take a plastic sheet and place the beef slices on it and wrap it. Now, to make these slices more thin or flat, gently roll over it with a heavy rolling pin till the time the slices become thinner.
- Now, take 6 chilled or cold plates and set each slice on each plate.
- Take a bowl to add the arugula, olive oil, salt, and black pepper and then mix them well until all the ingredients merged properly.
- After this, put a portion of this batter in the center of each plate of the beef slice.
- Now, take a bowl and add remaining olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, egg yolk, and mustard. Stir all the ingredients well and then blend them with a hand blender until the mixture becomes thick.
- Now, avoiding the arugula drizzle the mustard sauce on all the plates.
- Lastly, place tomato quarters on it for garnishing and giving your dish a perfect look.
This dish is very healthy and can help you to reduce your weight. Thus, you can eat it even when you are following a diet plan. Of course, this dish is rich in nutrition as it has 454 calories, 38g fat, cholesterol 95mg, carbohydrates 10g, protein 20g, sodium 131 mg, sugar 6g, and fiber 3g. Completely healthy!
This is an authentic Italian dish with great quality. Although it takes some time in preparation, it’s worth to spend much time on it as it is extremely enticing. Therefore, one thing is for sure that you and your family are going to love this healthy dish. It is full of basic and balanced nutrition.
Moreover, if you are on a diet, because of this dish you are not supposed to make something else in lunch for you different from your family. As you just need to make a single dish and that is the famous beef carpaccio. Nevertheless, it is made of simple ingredients and anyone can make it very easily and comfortably. So, we must try this recipe!