30 Healthy Pasta Recipes To Fill Up Your Nights
Many people believe that pasta is unhealthy, but that is not the case; it can be a very healthy dish as well. Pasta is a delicious Italian dish. It is very versatile as well. It is a simple and easy dish to prepare. As a result, it is suitable to make at night. Pasta is a good source of carbohydrates and fats. As a result, it can suppress people’s night cravings. Pasta served with some veggies is a good source of fiber. Children love to eat pasta, so it can give them essential fibers and nutrients.
Some Healthy Pasta Recipes
- Summer Mint and Pecorina Pasta: This is a type of vegetarian pasta. It’s full of vegetables. It is, therefore, very healthy. Mint adds great flavor to this dish.
- Creamy Broccoli Pasta with Breadcrumbs: Broccoli is very healthy as well as a green vegetable. This dish consists of noodles, and also crunchy breadcrumbs with veggies having a peppery flavor.
- Creamy Corn Pasta with Bacon: Bacon tastes exceptionally delicious as well as tasty when eaten with some veggies, corn as well as basil.
- Pea Pesto: This is a type of pasta that feels good with peas as well as with other green vegetables.
- Pasta with Red Pepper Alfredo: This type of pasta is spicy because of the red peppers. It contains fresh peppers, basil, and garlic. It is a very vegetarian-friendly dish.
- Beef Stroganoff: This is primarily a non-vegetarian dish that is very low on calories. This pasta is a heavy dish. It, however, manages to stay under 500 calories.
More Healthy Pasta Recipes
- Linguine Carbonara: This dish is vegetarian-friendly and has a balance of veggies and spices.
- Grill Linguine: This pasta dish includes vegetables from the grill and best tastes when served hot.
- Shrimp Scampi: This pasta dish is a classic seafood dish with delicious shrimp as well as crabs
- Brussels Sprout: This pasta dish is effortless as well as healthy to prepare
- Spaghetti with Tomato Sauce: This pasta dish has the traditional tangy flavor with delicious spaghetti.
- Ratatouille Pasta: This pasta dish has an equal amount of veggies along with a fair amount of noodles.
- Morels with Peas: Peas are the main ingredient in this dish. You can also grate some cheese on it.
- Puttanesca Fresca: This pasta dish uses a special sauce that is very rich in taste and flavor
- Spinach Lasagna: This pasta dish is vegetarian-friendly and uses spinach as it’s central ingredient
- Veggie Lo Mein: Classic Chinese dish which only takes about 15 minutes to cook
- Penne Bake: This pasta dish is baked pasta that is low on carbohydrates and fats
- Roasted Veggie Pasta: This pasta dish has a smoky flavor that resembles barbeque. It has a unique flavor and concept.
- Zucchini Caprice: This pasta dish is in the shape of noodles as well as full of vegetables and herbs.
- Light Spaghetti Squash: This pasta dish is a very light dish and is often perfect as an appetizer.
- Sausage and Mushrooms Penne: This pasta dish is healthy with the goodness of mushrooms.
Pasta is a very misunderstood dish, but evidently, it can also be a delicious and healthy meal. The above popular and delicious pasta dishes are from around the globe.